Revive IT provide an environmentally friendly computer disposal service nationwide.
We collect and securely recycle computers, laptops, printers, monitors, servers, switches, firewalls etc. in full alignment with our zero landfill policy.
Any equipment that can be reused is data sanitised, tested, safety checked and refurbished. Hardware that is obsolete or can’t be reused is considered for spares / parts. Should equipment and its constituent parts have no reuse potential at all, it is dismantled to its core components for materials recovery and recycling. This is completed in full compliance with the WEEE Directive, Waste Hierarchy, Best Available Treatment Recovery & Recycling Techniques (BATRRT) along with GDPR and all other associated legislation.
Our Environmentally Friendly IT Recycling Solution
- Our environmentally friendly IT disposal service is provided free* of charge, nationwide.
- Revive IT is approved and licenced by the Environment Agency to recycle computer equipment.
- Refurbishment, reuse and component recovery is prioritised above anything else.
- Full reporting and waste paper trails are maintained and audited by the Environment Agency.
- Revive IT are certified to ISO 14001 Environmental Compliance & ISO 50001 Energy Efficiency.
Revive IT have become a market leader in the IT recycling sector, collecting and recycling millions of IT assets annually throughout the UK. Environmental compliance, sustainability and energy efficiency is key throughout our entire process.
- Revive IT use the latest NCSC approved data erasure technology allowing us to securely maximise the amount of hardware that can be reused and refurbished.
- We are accredited to all international ISO standards.
- Our environmentally friendly IT recycling service is completely free* of charge.
- Revive IT operate industry leading material processing and shredding technology.
- Our service is used and trusted by thousands of organisations around the UK.
To arrange your free* environmentally friendly IT recycling collection please call 08450 040532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org