Revive IT data erase all IT equipment such as hard drives, laptops, PCs, printers, SSDs, mobile phones, servers, networking equipment etc. to the highest industry standards.
Each year Revive IT successfully data erases millions of computers allowing them to be safely reused and in most cases our data erasure is provided free* of charge.
Our Data Erasure Service
- Revive IT securely collect and data erase all types and volumes of IT equipment across the UK.
- Our data erasure service is provided free* of charge when you’re recycling redundant computers, laptops, servers etc.
- We offer many NCSC approved data erasure options such as Blancco, White Canyon, Certus etc.
- If your data bearing devices fail data erasure we’ll shred them to your required particle size.
- Each data erasure service comes with a certificate of data destruction as standard. Reporting can be customised to meet your individual needs.
- Our service is approved to the ISO UKAS 27001 Data Security International Standard and all our staff are security vetted to BS7858.
Revive IT has evolved into one of UKs most trusted providers of secure computer recycling and IT data destruction. We securely recycle and data erase millions of computers, laptops, servers, mobile phones and printers each year for organisations of all sizes.
- Revive IT has been awarded certificates for all ISO standards including Quality Management, Environmental Management, Health & Safety, Data Security, Energy Management and Business Continuity.
- We operate nationwide from our London, Manchester and Leeds offices.
- Our computer disposal service is fully compliant, insured, approved and authorised.
- Revive IT uses the latest government approved data erasure and data destruction technology.
- Our computer recycling service is trusted by 1000s of customers from all market sectors nationwide.
Revive ITs complete infrastructure is built and audited to exceed highly stringent data security requirements.
To organise the data erasure of your old IT assets call 08450 040532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org