Revive IT shred all different types of media, optical discs, CDs, DVDs, memory cards, mobile phones, tablets, hard drives etc. to the highest government standards including a CPNI 6mm approved particle size.
We are one of the UKs market leaders, shredding millions of data bearing devices each year.
Our Media Shredding Solution
- We operate nationwide, shredding tonnes of data bearing computer media each month.
- Revive IT operate industry leading shredding machines, capable of meeting you exact shredding requirements (6mm – 40mm particles).
- Full asset disposal inventories can be completed prior to destruction which include makes / models / serial numbers / weights etc. (depending on your requirements).
- Video footage can be provided of your media being shredded along with your data destruction certificate.
- Data security is the main focal point of all our operation – all our staff follow the most stringent security procedures and are vetted to BS7858.
- All shredded material is recycled in accordance with our ISO 14001 Environmental Policy.
Revive IT is a specialist provider of IT disposal and secure data destruction. We recycle computers, laptops, hard drives, monitors, printers, servers etc. for 1000s of customers nationwide.
- We have been awarded certificates for Quality Management, Environmental Efficiency, Health and Safety, Data Security, Business Continuity, Energy Efficiency and Road Traffic Safety.
- We aim to refurbish and reuse devices where possible; anything that can’t be reused is broken down for environmentally friendly materials recycling.
- Revive IT operate throughout the UK from our offices in London, Manchester and Leeds.
- All our computer recycling and media shredding services are insured, approved and guaranteed.
- If your redundant IT assets have residual value, we’re able to purchase these from you.
To arrange your media shredding service, call 08450 040532 or email email@example.com