For IT hardware manufacturers having an environmentally friendly take back recycling service for customers is essential. This not only allows you to be compliant with the WEEE regulations, (distributors must provide an option for the purchaser to exchange their old hardware for new), but it also enables you to provide an all in one service to your prospective clients; this can be the scale tipper when it comes to negotiating a large corporate purchase and exchange of IT hardware.
For a manufacturer choosing an IT disposal and data destruction partner, it is critical that the chosen partner lives up to the same standard of professionalism, quality and efficiency to avoid brand name damage.
Revive IT can provide the following:
- A service level agreement which details the binding terms of the contracted period
- UK nationwide collections
- Liaising direct with manufacturer customers
- Overall extremely reliable and professional service exceeding legal compliance in all areas
- Manufacturer specific service contracts depending on requirements
- Cost neutral IT disposal agreements without compromising or cutting corners