Revive IT offers secure computer recycling in full compliance with the WEEE Directive.
It doesn’t matter what type of IT equipment you have to recycle, Revive IT is able to securely collect and dispose of this in the most environmentally friendly way. We minimise our carbon footprint through sustainable processes, maximise equipment reuse and comply with a zero waste to landfill policy.
Our WEEE Compliant IT Recycling Solution
- Our IT recycling service is free of charge.
- We are accredited to ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 50001 Energy.
- Hardware is processed in the most efficient way (BATRRT compliance).
- If equipment can’t be re-used it is dismantled for materials recovery back into the manufacturing industry.
- Revive IT are licenced and monitored by the Environment Agency.
- Full reporting is provided and complete paper trails are maintained for auditing purposes.
In accordance with the Waste Hierarchy, equipment re-use is prioritised above anything else. If equipment can’t be re-used, it is considered for parts reclamation / repair. Anything that can’t be repaired / salvaged is broken down for materials recovery and recycling in accordance with our zero waste to landfill policy.
Energy efficiency, sustainability and environmental friendliness is key to our entire IT recycling operation.
- We are accredited to all international standards including Quality, Information Security, Environmental and Energy.
- Revive IT process millions of redundant computers each year.
- Our environmental WEEE reporting and service is fully customisable for each client.
- Our services can be accessed by everyone nationwide no matter how much equipment there is to recycle.
- The IT recycling services we provide are fully insured and most importantly we guarantee the destruction of your confidential data.
To arrange your WEEE compliant IT recycling please call 0333 242 2545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org